WELCOME to Day 1 of this months 30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE!!!
I'm so happy you are joining me on this ever changing journey, enjoy this opportunity to practice every day, to move your body and to reconnect to your body and mind.
DAY 1 of the #Wildlove30days yoga challenge 🌿
The foundation of our yoga practice begins seated in 'Easy Pose' did you know that all of the yoga postures are to create a flexible body and focused mind to sit for hours in meditation? This seated posture is a place where we can sit, rest, meditate, breathe and come back to anytime we want and need to in our physical yoga practice or day.
Easy Pose - Sukhasana
1. Find a comfortable seated position on the floor, use as many props beneath the outer thighs and pelvis to offer support for the legs and hips.
2. You can guide one leg in front of the other or cross the legs, use this posture to encourage opening of the hips, length within the spine and quieting of the mind.
3. Close your eyes, slowly take your time to focus on your breath, notice the sound, sensation and the movement the breath creates within the body.
4. Allow yourself to just sit, without acting on thoughts or distractions. I know, it's easier said than done but this is the first foundation of practice, tuning in.
* Calms the brain
* Strengthens the back
* Opens the hips, inner thighs
* Stretches the knees and ankles
* Perfect for meditation
✨ Take a photo of your posture and share it on Facebook/Instagram with the tag @wildlove_yoga #wildlove30days
✨If you practice and share everyday you have the chance to win a brand new COMBO YOGA MAT from @yogadesignlab (you can choose your design so get looking!)
✨MEMBERS to the website can access the video library for the daily posture tutorials! (it's absolutely free to sign up!)
Have fun and enjoy!
#yogalife #yogalove #yogapractice #yogalive #yogaflow #keeppracticing #loveyoga #vinyasa #meditation #gratitude #yogauk #yogateacher #yogacommunity #yogainspiration #vinyasaflow #yogaworcestershire #yoga #onlineyoga #30dayyogachallenge #yogaclasses #boatpose #navasana #coreyoga #strongcore #corebalance #yogaposes #yogapostures #yogajournal #yogaprogress